This is a gloomy day here (and I think my mood is matching the weather), I cannot figure out why we have had such a gray summer. I am so tired of work, and we are only at the beginning of the hump season at work. I am planning a vacation for the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go?? I would love to check out Galveston, but I don’t know if it ever recovered from the hurricane that wiped them out. Maybe I should just go to Key West and forget anywhere else? That’s sad, I can’t even figure out where I want to go . . . I would truly love to go to Greece, but, I must be realistic, I guess. :-)
Have a great weekend!
1. When will the sun shine again?
2. I cannot remember what the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but dawn has a beauty all its own.4. Pizza is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your input on how to knit faster.
6. The beach (Key West) is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work, tomorrow my plans include more work and Sunday, I want to veg!