Monday, August 3, 2009

Dish Rag Tag

Sign ups started Saturday for the Son of Dish Rag Tag race, I am so excited, this is a lot of fun. It is like a relay race, but as each knitter gets the box in the mail, they make a dishrag according to the pattern in the box, using the yarn in the box. When it is completed they mail it to the next person on the team and include another ball of cotton yarn and a goodie of some sort (stitch markers, a candy bar, one of those “what size is my needle” thingys) along with the pattern and mail it to the next person on the team. We had a lot of fun doing it last year, so I am looking forward to it this year. Go here to read about it and to enter.

Wooohoo the weather has warmed up to 90, the sum is out and it is gorgeous. I wish I could go outside and enjoy it; however, for the sake of my ears, I think I will stay inside. Isn’t it weird that my ears hurt when my allergies start acting up?

Di has started refusing to take her pills, I have finally decided it is not worth torturing her to get them down her throat. I don't know why she started this, unless she wants to torture me and cough all night. :-)

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I'm signed up as well:)Hugs Darcy