Friday, August 7, 2009

Baaah

I wish I was at Sock Summit. . . .
1. Enjoying the sun is my favorite summertime activity.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is the Breakfast Club.
3. Di’s snout is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon makes me want to howl!
5. I need to take a nap right now.
6. When daylight fades I sometimes get a creepy feeling.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working (it is that time of year again), tomorrow my plans include more work and Sunday, I want to do nothing!

3 comments:

Grace said...

It was so hard to pick a favorite John Hughes movie, but being a Christmas movie nutcase I went with HOme Alone

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the photo I to wish I was at sock summit.Hugs Darcy

sheep#100 said...

In keeping with your other post, why do people get so hung up about Sock Summit when they could just be happy with their knitting where ever they are? ;o)