Friday, August 28, 2009

This and That, Friday Fillins

I realized last night that I had not posted all week, but I am just not feeling it for some reason. Not just blogging, but anything, I don’t know why, but there it is. DD1 left me a comment telling me I was not blogging enough for her to keep up, I just laughed but I should have asked her where her blog was (snicker). Have you noticed bloggers who have decided not to blog on a regular basis anymore? I have decided they are putting too much pressure on themselves by blogging every day. I mean, they are great to read, but who can do that every single day of the week; don’t get me wrong, I love opening Grace’s blog to see what she is talking about every day, but I don’t know how she is keeping that up. I cannot.

I forgot to mention the last Mean Girls Sock kit; it had a cool gadget in it that I have wanted for a while (I love gadgets). It is a stitch saver. I think they are very cool and I used it for the very first time the other night when I was doing my allotted row for the night; mine has cool little beads on it. I wish I had purchased it before, because it is great! These are made by 5elementknitr and if you want one you can go here.ffi
1. He was a butthead of the nth dimension.

2. Bad weather is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend gives me unconditional love.

4. If I want to win the lottery, I should buy a lottery ticket to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Di.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include going out to breakfast with DD2 and her friend who is visiting from out of state, working and knitting 6 rows of anything and Sunday, I want to veg, but will be going to bunco!

3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I received one in a swap and the 5elementalknitr surprised me with one with my name on it and I love them:)(((((Hugging You)))))) Darcy

Grace said...

some days I truly don't know how I keep the blog going too but there always seems to be something to say, I talk like that too--I never know when to shut up and my mouth and my blog have gotten me in trouble with my family!!!
I miss some of my blog buddies who just stopped blogging, some I find on Ravelry but most fall of the face of the earth

rita said...

I blog when I feel like it, and I really don't feel like it today, but I have so much to say that I want to get it out before I forget it!

I keep telling my sisters that they should blog; they're both very funny. They won't.