This is kind of a bullet post, but a lot of the bullets are questions (some are rhetorical but most are not).
• First, thank you to all of you who left wonderful comments regarding the Dogs on Thursday post. I know that my baby is enjoying the life she has left and I appreciate all of your kindness. BTW, I did take the sleeping pill and could sleep that night :-).
• Why do bloggers put music on their blogs? I normally blog to a book I am listening to or to my family in the background, then this annoying song will come on and make me quickly close the blog I am reading. Of course some of the blogs have great music, but some of it is s*%t and I normally try to not go back to that blog, music is such a personal thing. Just my personal gripe.
• I have decided that blogging every day just to post something, is like reading a book that is stupid just to read (silly books that aren’t worth picking up). Though that statement brings up the thought- Is any book too stupid to read? I know that the “experts” say reading anything is better than nothing, but. . .
• Knitting is sometimes a pain in the butt when you are working on something you don’t like. I wonder, should I just keep knitting or should I stop and frog? At what point when you are knitting something, do you decide that you are going to frog the whole thing?
• I want to have a contest and I have definitely decided to have a contest just because I want to have one :-), now I am trying to decide what kind of yarn to give away, but look for it in the very near future.
Have a great Saturday!