Don’t forget my contest here, it closes at midnight (or thereabouts) on Sunday.
Thank you all for the suggestion to call in sick. I did :-) but still haven’t picked up my needles. grrrr
1. The last band I saw live was Stockbridge High School Marching Band (isn’t that sad).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the people I love gathered together, with no pressure to get the perfect gift.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even started.
4. Thoughts of sugar plums fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size 10 (sometimes).
6. Bagpipes are so very cool.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and sleeping, tomorrow my plans include hitting Lane Bryants for a new coat and knitting and Sunday, I want to get the last of my groceries for Thanksgiving, clean up a little and knit!