Thursday, November 13, 2008

Word

I found this on Cass's blog and found it intriguing.

Me.
Where is your mobile phone? purse
Where is your significant other? away
Your hair colour? brown
Your mother? gone
Your father? gone
Your favourite thing? daughters
Your dream last night? ??
Your dream goal? beach
The room you’re in? messy
Your hobby? knitting
Your fear? illness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? beach
Where were you last night? here
What you’re not? shopping
One of your wish-list items? beach
Where you grew up? CA
The last thing you did? eat
What are you wearing? skin
Your TV? offYour pets? hairy
Your computer? new
Your mood? blah
Missing someone? Daughter
Your car? dirty
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favourite shop? none
Your summer? hot
Love someone? yes
Your favourite colour? bright
When is the last time you laughed? afternoon
When is the last time you cried? yesterday
You.

9 comments:

smariek said...

I did one of these in June (here). I remember it being challenging to answer them all with just one word.

Unknown said...

And I find those things excruciating to do. I agonize over the answers rather than just going with it.

Elaine said...

I also did one of those recently. Actually I didn't find it much fun and quit part way through.

Unknown said...

It's hard to know what to say about this accept that I found some of your answers very interesting.

Unknown said...

I've never seen one of these before. Maybe I'll try doing it.

purple-power said...

I just tried doing it. I kept thinking about what the right answer was. I think that's not the right idea, is it. I guess I'm too used to taking tests.

Grace said...

I borrowed this from you and cass and several have taken it from me!I love an easy meme

katerina said...

When I got down to "What are you wearing?" and saw the response, I burst out laughing - great response and always true! love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's great! That would be hard to just come up with one-word answers, though.