Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feeling Yucky

Today, I am having a bad day, not as bad as many people, but not great and probably not a good day to blog. It sucks to have a 4-day weekend and not feel well. I always tell myself, that in these days of budget cuts, downsizing, and job loss, I should count my lucky stars and say my prayers that I am so lucky. But for some reason that is not helping me today. Blahhhh!

I have been working on a scarf for a friend, it is a gorgeous orange (her favorite color) and very soft. I am working it with a basket weave on both ends for 12 inches, but plain old garter stitch in between. It is turning out nicely; hopefully I will have a picture of it tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... sometimes you just have to vent. Trust me on this one! I always feel better after venting, and then especially if I follow it up with a warm shower/bath or some kind of yummy treat. :)