Sunday, July 5, 2009

I think I am Back

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! We went to a friend’s house and hung out and it was great. My oldest daughter came for the weekend and we all had a good time, though I am still moving slowly.


Well, someday I will learn about making snarky comments. . . Remember a hundred days ago when I made the nasty statement about families and their kids in DC? I did not mean it to be snarky, however when I went back and read it, I realized it sounded snarky. However 24 hours after I wrote it I got a sore throat and a few hours later my ears started hurting. I ended up so sick I thought I was dying. For the past week, I have been on antibiotics, inhalers (no I do not have asthma) and eye drops as my eyes were sticking together (they had a cold too), I didn’t even feel like knitting this week. By the time I made it to the doctor’s office I should not have been driving, I feel sorry for all those other people who were trying to drive around me, but needs must. I am mostly better now, and can finally blog again. I hate to be so sluggish, but sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all, rather than post something that sounds like a crazy person wrote it.

1 comment:

sheep#100 said...

Oh, my! Feel better soon, okay?