Yesterday was my lieu day and it was wonderful, exactly how a lieu day should be. Di woke me up at 7 to go out (this was not the best part of the day) so I fed and medicated her and fed the cats and went back to bed. :-) My daughter woke me up mucho later and we went out to the pool to read, float and enjoy the sun. While we were in the back yard, I also played in the garden and cooled off in the pool, then played in the garden some more. I doubt I will get any peppers this year; the storm the other night really did a job on them. I sprayed everything with Sevin, watered, pulled weeds and crossed my fingers that they would at least give me one more pepper. When DD2 had had enough sun (she does not do well in the sun) we went in, showered and went out for a cheap meal (2 for 1 coupon) and when shopping for a few things (soaker hose, tomato cages, and a reciprocating saw). Then I was finally able to knit while we watched TV (I am going to finish that blanket if it kills me lolol). What a relaxing day!
Yesterday made up for this morning, I am verrry cranky and I hate it when I feel like this. Di woke me up at 4am so she could go outside and of course I could not go back to sleep. I feel so sorry for her because she is on so many water pills (3 different kinds several times a day) that I cannot ignore her. I know that if she wakes me up at that hour she has to go, now! I am not even sure if tiredness is the reason for my crankiness, maybe it is just out of whack hormones. OR maybe I am just a moody bitch. GRRRRR
1. Frogging is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want to get back into my bed with my dog and a book.
3. Nutella tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is just the thing to do.
5. Dawn is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a reason for everything(?).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bunco, tomorrow my plans include floating, playing in the garden, and knitting and Sunday, I want to do it all again!