Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blather

I noticed last night that since I have been sick and feeling cruddy, I haven’t been knitting, (or doing much of anything) and that leads to my arm not hurting. I wonder if that means I can cancel the neurology appointment, I have set up for tomorrow? I am on leave for the next three days, Wahooooo! I am supposed to have a lieu day every other week and I have not had one for a couple of months, so I hate wasting time off on appointments. Di has another cardiologist visit on Thursday, also, so there goes the old time off. Lolol

DD2 was accepted into the 12-month MBA program at UC Denver, so now she is doing the scramble for the money. It is a very expensive program, $10K more than the regular program. I personally can find a better way to spend that much money, but it is her decision, and she is the one who has to pay back the student loans, thank goodness!

I am going home soon and plan on knitting tonight since I do not feel like doing laundry, I wonder how much knitting it will take to make my wrist hurt. :-)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.((((Hugging You))))))))Darcy

sheep#100 said...

Congrats on the college.
Don't cancel the appointment.
Temporary relief is just that: temporary.

smariek said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy on any task that may make your wrists hurt. Too bad you have to spend some of your time off in appts, hopefully you can fill the rest of the time with fun stuff.