Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blather

Isn’t it a wonderful day?! The sun is shining, everyone here is up and moving (and able to get around with no assistance) and today is my telecommute day. I love it when all the points in the universe come together to make for a wonderful day. It tickles my happy spot!

We had a horrible storm here last night, hail, tornado warnings, etc. I was not sure how strong the sky lights in my living room and bathroom are until I woke up to all the hail. We ended up in the basement for a while and the cats were terrified, poor Di couldn’t hear it and couldn’t figure out why we were out of bed. It was funny, in a sad sort of way. I thought that the hail would damage the tomatoes, but they seem to be doing okay, if a little bent this morning, one of them is turning yellow and on its way to red. I can’t wait for a tomato sandwich, with worthless white bread and mayo! We do have a mess in the backyard to clean up, trees limbs and leaves and such, but that will only take a little while since the yard is so tiny.

Remember this repurposed drying rack? It is doing a great job of keeping everything up :-)



I have been working on the baby blanket, I would really like to have it done before the baby is born, but it seems to take forever to go back and forth on it. And of course I am trying to limit the time I work on it, except for Sunday when I didn’t feel like doing anything, so I knit back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth. . . It will just give me a reason to go get a massage on my lieu day.

Have a great day!

No comments: