Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whiskers on Wednesday

Okay, the Devil Cat, aka Onyx, is in deep doo doo. DD2 was in my room talking to me while I got dressed yesterday morning and that meant that the entire zoo was up there too. We looked around and Devil Cat was urinating on my pillow (and through the pillow, the comforter, all the sheets and the mattress pad)! I could not believe what I was seeing. And it wasn’t just a little, I-am-going-to-mark-my-territory type of pee, no, it was I-am-going-to-empty-my-bladder-on-mom’s-bed sort of pee. I am so mad at her I could spit, and she knows it. She is going to the vet to make sure she doesn’t have an UTI and then I am going to string her up by the tail (not literally, just in my dreams). GRRRRR The sad part is she was so cute the night before, she crawled up under the comforter, curled up, and went to sleep. Last night all cats were closed out of my bedroom!

It is still cold here (43F), but no snow last night, which is a good thing, but now they are predicting it for rush hour. Thank goodness, it isn’t cold enough to stick!

2 comments:

rita said...

Ewwww!!! My fuzzy little dog Pookie would get irritated at me about something (she wanted to be alpha; I never convinced her that I was alpha!) and jump up on the bed and pee right on the pillow, staring me right in the eyes. It was a definite statement!

She's been gone for over 3 years now. You know, I might even put up with her bad behavior if I could see her again......

Toni said...

Wow! What an ornery cat! My old cat, Catanova, used to go poop on the bathroom rug when he was mad at me, but peeing on a pillow???? Wow!