Friday, September 18, 2009

Work, Work, Work, and Friday Fillins

I am going to try not to whine today as I left all my cheese (some of it turning green) at home. The blanket from he!! is almost done, four more rows. I decided the arm would hurt anyway, so now I knit whenever I want, as long as it is not hurting. So I have start a pair of socks, a scarf, and I am getting to buy yarn, it has been so long since I have purchased any knitting related items, that I am not sure if I can remember how to do it. But I bet it comes back to me very quickly :-)
This is another weekend of working full time, it’s too bad I can’t get over time and have to settle for comp time. But looking at that in another way, the comp time is covering my physical therapy appointments (is that a silver lining?)
ffi
1. My car needs to be cleaned inside and out and waxed.
2. Nap time is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem to be piling up.
4. My bed is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to summer?
6. Knitting with a boo-boo is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include working and a massage and Sunday, I want to play, but will be working again!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: