Friday, September 25, 2009

Whining and Friday Fillins

I am tired, tired, tired. Work should be banned, I still have a few more days of over time to go and I will be done for a few days. Tonight I am going to go home, get a sandwich, go to bed, put on a bok on tape, and start a new something or other on the needles.

DD1 is moving to Illinois in October, she got a great job with the feds and she will be moving next month. She worked for 6 months with applications and resumes to get a federal job, and she found a good one. I am proud of her for persevering, though I know she got discouraged. I asked her if she needed help, but she says she does not, so. . . But since she is moving from GA to IL she needs winter stuff, (I don’t think she realizes how cold it gets there) that means scarves, hats, gloves, and socks for her. lolol

DD2 is sloooowly recovering, I don’t think she has ever been this ill, she is so miserable, she is sleeping a lot. She has missed an entire week of classes and I know that is going to make the next few week miserable for her.

I hope you have a good weekend!

ffi
1. One week ago the weather was much warmer than it is today.
2. I learned to tap dance when I was young (but sure cannot do it now).
3. Mama told me to always wear clean underwear (without holes).
4. ____???_____ you and me.
5. Take your time, life goes on.
6. And this too will pass!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging, tomorrow my plans include working 12 hours and Sunday, I want to play but will be working!

1 comment:

rita said...

Werk. *shudder*

But yay for knitting, and an excuse to knit for your daughter!!! Although you really should have her sanity checked if she's actually willing to move someplace that cold..... Congrats on the fed job; those are hard to find these days.