I am such a dumb ass sometimes. I have been going to physical therapy and wearing braces, etc for my sore arm for almost 2 months now, so to make it all better, I sat and rushed through that dishcloth the other day. Now, my arm is crying and when Di needed help last night I had a hard time picking her up. Sometimes she does this weird thing where her legs are splayed and she is stuck on the floor, unable to get up. If she were young, I would probably laugh and play with her about it, but since she is so old, she always looks like she is losing her dignity when it happens, it makes me cry.
Have you heard the big uproar over the President’s speech to schools? People are saying he will be spreading propaganda and such, but I don’t remember this kind of uproar when Bush did the same thing a few years ago. I must be missing something.
I am so fortunate; I get to work on Saturday. I used to work 60 to 70 hours a week at this time of year, and now I am only working only 50 to 60, but I hate it. Wow, I am full of complaints! I will go away now, so I cannot complain anymore. :-)
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
1. I feel blahhh.
2. Going to physical therapy is always fun, NOT.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: my fan, the AC, women talking, and my ear ringing.
4. _____?______ and I'm glad _____?______.
5. The last time I had a decent vacation was when I went to Hawaii.
6. I have to work this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include work, knitting, and a picnic and Sunday, I want to knit and veg!