Friday, June 5, 2009

Yarn is a Wonderful Thing!

Yeah, I got new yarn last night, despite the title of yesterday’s post. I won the Sandra Singh 4 year Anniversary contest from Darcy, so when I got home last night there was the wonderful Malabrigo sock yarn in the lettuce colorway. It is wonderful to touch and I cannot wait to use it. Thank you Darcy and Sandra!
I also received the first shipment from the Mean Girls Sock Club and it is great (and already paid for lolol). I will take pictures when I get home and post them later.

Tonight I am going to knit, knit and knit :-)

ffi
1. No matter where I go, the place I like best is home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been grilled hamburgers.
3. Lola always likes to bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk makes me sleepy.
5. I could really use some good news.
6. When all is said and done, life goes on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and reading, tomorrow my plans include chores, movies and knitting and Sunday, I want to play in the garden, read and knit!

No comments: