Warning! This post contains whining. . .
I am knitting, slowly, but I am knitting :-) it doesn’t hurt so much while I am knitting, but after I am done it is painful. Waaaah. Someone should send me some cheese to go with that whine lolol. I go for a nerve induction test next week, which sucks, but I am fortunate that I have insurance that will pay for me to go to the doctor. It seems that in a country as well off as ours is, (even after the events of the last year we are better off than most) there should be some form of insurance available to everyone. However, I do not think socialized medicine is the answer, but what is??
1. I grew up thinking that all the people in the world were kind and that I was invincible.
2. KnitPicks was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you sit and enjoy the sun?
4. Knitting and the sun helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the memories.
6. Some stuffy LYS’s can be very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading and knitting, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up, movies and knitting and Sunday, I want to cook and knit!