I just did my time card, I have worked 100 hours in the past 2 weeks, this from a freaking federal employee. Doesn’t seem right somehow. . . At least now, I know why I have been so tired, not sick or fluffiness, just too much work. lololol
Remember I told you about Di’s nose peeling away? We have been putting vitamin E on it morning and night since the last vet visit and it is looking better. It is not as crusty and scabby, but it stills seems to be bothering her.
I have to go to Washington DC next week to provide training on one of the applications I support. I hate traveling for work, it’s not fun and if I were going to chose somewhere to go, it certainly would not be there.
I have not had to travel anywhere since April of 08 and it has been great. I wish I were not going next week.
Because I put off making my reservations, I have to stay in Georgetown, though I will be working at 12th and Eye. Doesn’t the travel seem like punishment enough???
I finally got my diagnosis from my GP on the nerve test. Carpal tunnel, duhhh (yes, all the way up my arm). I knew that without having the expensive test.
I have been referred to a hand doctor, but I cannot get in to see her until July 1. Gee, I am glad it doesn’t hurt or anything.
I am still knitting, but normally just two or three rows at a time. Do you know how long it takes to knit a blanket or a scarf when you can only do a few rows at a time?
Darcy is a crazy woman, in a good way. She is having another contest! Can you believe that. She has gone contest happy! Go here to enter and please let her know I sent you.
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting dangerous stunts from them.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a gracious winner.
3. Sex is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy doing good deeds and helping people.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine sex and knitting (sound dangerous:-) ).
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt and/or pepper in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Knitting and maybe a walk, tomorrow my plans include laundry, cleaning up, working in the garden, and a few rows of knitting every couple of hours and Sunday, I want to knit, but I will have to pack for the icky trip!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend