Happy Spring to everyone! It was a gloomy day here but at least it was warm.
I finally finished the Mystery Yarn ball for my pal; I hope she likes it, there are some snacky goodies, reading goodies and reading goodies in the yarn. I had to re-roll it a couple of times and tangled the yarn and made a mess, but I eventually got it corrected, so not it is wrapped and ready to go in the mail. I hope I don’t have as much trouble as when I tried to mail stuff to Canada last time. Penny likes pink, so that is the general theme of the thing and it looked awful, (how do you wrap a book, etc. in one skein of yarn?)
I am still slogging away on the sweater of many stitches, I am glad that it is started with an invisible cast on, it will make it easier if I don’t have as much done as I am supposed to when I go to class on Monday night. I am loving the whole thing, I am just a slow knitter.
1. Why do we have to act grown up all the time?
2. Reading, knitting, and eating chocolate are now habits.
3. I have a zillion projects that I want to get to, however. . .
4. I had never heard the phrase "not the brightest bulb in the box" and it cracked me up the first time I heard it(and perfectly described the person being discussed).
5. I guess I will go clean the litter box, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that I would have to work when I grew up.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with my daughter, tomorrow my plans include chores and knitting, and Sunday, I want to knit and read!
Have a great weekend!