1. When I look to the left, I see another computer, a printer, and a plant.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work itself out.
4. I hate having to be proud of “done dirt cheap!”
5. Voting and following the law is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any chocolate feel free to send it to me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and eating chocolate, tomorrow my plans include hanging shelves in the garage and more knitting and Sunday, I want to celebrate life, it’s my birthday:-)!
I went to my knitting class the other night and I loved it. I do like the LYS; however it is a wee bit pricey when I am so used to using the internet for shopping. The people I met were very nice and the employees were friendly. I am glad that my first impression was wrong. Anyway, we discussed measurements and swatching and started our own sweaters. I used the invisible cast on for the first time and it is much easier than it looks. I have a week and a half to get about 8 inches of a very large sweater (with small yarn) completed. I love this class! I have to get back to my knitting.
Have a great weekend.