Monday, March 23, 2009

Blather and Manic Monday


Well, between knitting the sweater of many stitches, watching Twilight and trying to untangle the mess of sea color yarn, I managed to find time to read this weekend. Grace suggested this book and I loved it. Normally when I read a mystery, I can figure out the end by at least the halfway point in the book (except for Stephen King and Agatha Christie) but I did not who did it until the end, which was great. It kept me entertained and made me want to knit when they described the yarn in the knitting shop. I will be looking for more books by this writer, Sally Goldenbaum.


Do you screen your phone calls?
Of course, why else was caller ID invented.

When was the last time you lost your temper?
Yesterday, I didn’t feel well and it felt like the whole world was being stupid. I eventually realized that it was me that was being stupid and went home and went back to bed.

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
Well, it depends, if I am lost finding a location, I am stupid since I have a GPS for my car. If I am lost in life, I do sometimes ask for directions, but don’t always receive the answer I want or understand.

6 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I would love to read death by cashmere also would like to knit with cashmere:)Hugs Darcy

Grace said...

I loved that book and a new one is coming Patterns in the Sand on April 28th, can't wait!

sheep#100 said...

I enjoyed Death by Cashmere, too.

And we like caller ID here because you can let the answering machine field "private name/private number" telemarketing calls.

Tally Knits said...

I've been wanting to read the book, but was afraid of it being too predictable... I'll definitely read it now. I love a good knit novel and a mystery.

Aunt Kathy said...

Hmm Death By Cashmere, now that's the way to go, LOL

Unknown said...

Is this knit fiction is a developing genre? I'm pretty sure I read about book up that alley on someone else's blog once or twice.