Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blather

I am still in Hot Springs AR; I will get a wonderful massage and facial tomorrow. Life is slow but enjoyable right now. I dread going back to work, as I will have to jump in with both feet; I am trying not to think about it but. . .

I completed the Silk Garden scarf (picture tomorrow if there is any sun) and will start a hat to match tonight, just cannot decide on the style, beret or beanie cap. I will probably decide by the amount of yarn, which makes sense. lolol I have also started another scarf and getting ready to cast on a pair of socks, when I find the double points I brought with me. I have not figured out how to use the magic loop yet, I keep getting confused, but how can it be so difficult for one person when so many others are able to use it? I think I have a thick head about some things. :-)

DD2 sent me a text message telling me that my cats miss me; she said they woke her up this morning and she was not the least bit happy about it. I told her she could close her bedroom door, but she is a wee bit cranky so she did not like that answer.

We start home on Thursday, and should be there on Saturday. See you in the funny papers!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Sounds wondrous!

rita said...

Oh, to be away from home and not have to rush to finish anything!

I couldn't do the Magic Loop until a woman showed me how. It just didn't make any sense. Now it's easy, although I haven't used it in a long time.