Friday, October 16, 2009

Vacation Here I Come and Friday Fillins

I am going on vacation, not because I necessarily want to but it is a sort of obligation, which is hard to explain. We are going to Hot Springs Arkansas and then I don’t know where. I will post where I can, but who knows how often that will be. I hope that my wrist will quite hurting while we are gone, I had to take Di’s leftover pain medicine (vicodin) last night because it is hurting so bad. I am not a crier, but this is making me cry, it hurts more now than ever.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will post when I can!

ffi
1. So are we going someplace fun?

2. Danger is what's up ahead.

3. I love to knit, veg, and eat chocolate.

4. _????____ of some sort.

5. I walk a little bit.

6. Love is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting ready to leave on a trip, tomorrow my plans include riding in a truck, knitting, and reading and Sunday, I want to soak in a hot tub!

No comments: