Friday, October 9, 2009

Blather and Friday Fill Ins

Can anyone tell me why I can get to Twitter from my work network but not Facebook, does that make sense to anyone? I can waste just as much time on Twitter as I can on Facebook so that cannot be the issue. Oh well, mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do or die. Lolol

This has been a really long week; I have been prepping reports for the department, and writing the memos that go with them, justifying any variances or out of whack issues. The reports sections are not difficult, I can manipulate the data easily, but writing the memos kills me. I like to write as I talk (as you can tell) and I cannot do that in memos to the department. I have to use “governmentese” which is not pretty or easy to understand in most cases.

DD1 has been in Illinois this week looking for an apartment, and it has been very funny. She has never had to relocate on her own before, so she has never searched for an apartment and evidently, there was not a lot to choose from. She did finally find one across the state line in Iowa, but she called me a gazillion times while she and her boyfriend were looking. She starts in a couple of weeks and the agency can move her at any time during her training, so the boyfriend will not be going at first and she will be all on her own.

I am so happy that this is a three-day weekend I could die! Have a great weekend!
ffi
1. Sweet dreams to you.
2. & 3 Silliness is imperative, especially for me.
4. I will not be home this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not , I will knit.
6. A gooey, creamy chocolate bar is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning up, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, errands, etc. and Sunday, I want to veg!

No comments: