See the picture below, this is where we spent Monday night, the largest truck stop in the world (as it is advertised). I have such aspirations, lololol (picture me with my tongue in my cheek). We met DD1 there so we could see her new apartment on Tuesday. Once we left her house we drove south heading towards Hot Springs AR to soak up the hot water, but on the way down, we found Lambert’s Café, the home of the thrown rolls. They throw fresh hot rolls at you and you have to catch them, they are good and there is waaay too much food served, but I would really rather they put my rolls on a plate and hand them to me.
We are now in Hot Springs, soaking up the hot water and doing nothing. I am knitting and reading and floating. The scarf I started with Noro Silk Garden is almost done and I am just about ready to start a matching hat, so I am accomplishing something with my vegging.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn!
1. The crickets sing, _???__.
2. Thankfulness is good wherever you are in your life.
3. I want to get far away from the meeegrums.
4. I was on a tour of the world; this was a dream.
5. But as for me I will continue to be productive and try to help others.
6. Hiawatha, is where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include soaking in the hot springs, reading and knitting, and Sunday, I want to veg some more!