Guess what, I pulled out my knitting and he didn’t say a word. I was working on a small project and I am towards the back of the room and I continued to participate and take part in the discussions, so I was able to stay awake and ace yesterday’s test. Let’s hope it works again today and then I will have two little medicine bags completed and the class completed. Pictures tomorrow. . . And for all of my whining and belly aching, this guy has some great stories that he relates to the class. He told us a story about the Pony Express that was pretty cool. The government is not able to accept augmentation of its appropriations, so when a Pony express rider was killed while delivering the mail, locals would pick it up and complete the delivery and they would get paid for it. I am sure it was more interesting the way he told it but you get the picture. :-)
1. It seems like this has been a very long week!
2. Wipe your mouth when you're done, please? (I don’t know where this came from, it was the first thing I thought of)
3. If I thought you __?___ I'd __?___!
4. Knitting is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means chocolate.
6. Prayer gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include more nothing and Sunday, I want to catch up from all of my nothingness!
Have a great day!