The weather is so great here, yesterday was my lieu day and I rode around with the windows down and my hair blowing into a giant knot. The sun was shining and it was wonderful! I cannot believe that I wore shorts in February. Of course, the weather is supposed to change again this weekend, so I am enjoying it while I can.
1. Please don't tell my daughter she was conceived in the Safeway parking lot. TMI lololol
2. Can you get out of bed in the morning?
3. The color red makes me want to dance!
4. I have a craving for pizza and chocolate.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it while I knit so I don’t feel guilty for not unpacking more boxes.
6. Eyes are the window to the soul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to organizing the loft area some more, tomorrow my plans include unpacking more boxes, knitting and puttering and Sunday, I want to rest and knit!