Friday, February 27, 2009

Elann and Friday Fillins

Have you seen the wonderful stuff being offered in March by Elann? I think I will be spending a great deal of money, hmmmm.


ffi
1. I'm ?, I'm ?, I ?.

2. Why do I have to work and not knit and play?

3. How does this life thingy work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put clothes (of some sort) on my body.

5. I consider myself lucky because I can get out of bed everyday and am capable of breathing.

6. One day we’ll see if retirement is for me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house, going to the vet, and out to dinner and Sunday, I want to knit!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ha it's a good thing you included #4 after you posted #2, lol

smariek said...

Don't let your pocketbook get too friendly with Elann, lol. Very dangerous. However fortunately for me the March yarns don't tempt me.