Friday, November 13, 2009

A Cat Tale and Friday Fillins

Remember the scarf that I finished with Noro Silk Garden that I have yet to take a picture of? It was lying on my bed last night waiting for me to weave in one more end and my cats found it. They think this is the most wonderful yarn in the world and would like a bed made out of it. I looked over and Jack and Onyx were laying there nuzzling up to it like it was their mama and fell asleep on it. I told them that it needed to be dry-cleaned, but they just yawned and turned over. I evidently love my kitties more than I should.
ffi
1. The last band I saw live was too long ago to remember.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with family and sharing the cooking with my daughters.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even thought of yet.
4. Thoughts of sugarplums fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear skinny jeans without looking like a ballon on a stick.
6. Bagpipes are very cool.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but reading and knitting, tomorrow my plans include making bread, knitting, watching the snow and Sunday, I want to do the same thing all over again!

No comments: