I would say TGIF, except that I have missed the last 2 days at work so it kind of seems rude to say it. :-) My eyes are slit on my head, I have a new eye drop and it is working a little better, but it is slow going. It hurts to focus on anything tooo long, so knitting, reading and watching TV are out. They better be feeling a little better in the morning because I am going to New Moon no matter what. You know earlier in the year I stood in line for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and it was good, but frankly, it was a zoo standing in line and the weather is much colder now. I just don’t feel the standing in line bit when it is 32F outside. lolol
1. We need more love and charity in our world.
2. I saw the sun and it made me smile.
3. If you want to accomplish something it is best to get off the computer (unless you want to accomplish a lot of blogging).
4. I am hungry because ice cream for dinner does not cut it.5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that Massachusetts is just looking for more money. Why should someone have to pay higher taxes because they can afford to spend money on something that is considered frivolous?
6. Family and love makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see nothing, tomorrow my plans include going to see New Moon, shopping, and laundry and Sunday, I want to knit!
Have a great weekend!