Friday, April 10, 2009
Mystery Yan Ball and Friday Fillins
I received my Mystery Yarn Ball, doesn't it look fun. It came with a mystery pattern that has to be completed to get to the center of the ball. Guess what I am doing tonight?
I got up on time this morning, put on makeup and went to work, even though my hip was killing me (story tomorrow) and when I got there (only 10 minutes late) the internet was down. 95% of the work I do is related to the internet so that meant that I couldn’t get jack done, even though there was a deadline that had to be met today. I hate to wear makeup and that fact that I actually put it on and ironed the clothes I was wearing just ticked me off, especially since I had to sit around waiting for them to fix the problem (it was not fixed after 2 hours) and then drive home and put on my slug clothes (yoga pants and a t shirt) so I could get my work done. Sometimes work just isn’t fair, if they had told me that the internet wasn’t going to be up, I could have avoided the iron and the makeup and still got my work done. lololol Despite this whining, I am very grateful to have my job.
1. Anonymous...is a crappy way to lodge a complaint, if you have something to say, own it.
2. Knitting is an activity that enhances my calm.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course. W. Shakespeare lolol
4. The sun is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when there is chocolate and knitting.
6. Reese's Easter Eggs MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but sitting and knitting, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and knitting and Sunday, I want to work outside in my garden!
Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!