I hate being so sleepy that I cannot stay awake at my desk, I am just not good at it. I fell asleep while analyzing some procurement data the other day and I am so glad no one caught me. I would have been tremendously embarrassed.
Poor Di just cannot sleep through the night lately, though some nights are worse than others. When she gets up, she wakes me up to get back into bed (or by coughing), either I am getting used to lifting her or she has lost more weight than I thought she had. I have upped her hydrocodone so that we can get through the night, and I don’t fall asleep at work, sadly I am not one of those people who can get through the day on 4 hours of sleep a night.
Remember my post about the Mystery Yarn Ball I received here? Well, I beavered away on knitting it and it turned out to be a washcloth, the cloth has flowers but they did not show up well in my lighting or picture taking, and a bunch of cute little goodies fell out while I was knitting. BUT what do you think I found when I finished the cloth. . .
Another ball of yarn, sock yarn this time. lolol That was so sneaky of Joyce, so I am now working on the pair of socks I had started earlier and the pair from the mystery yarn ball, not to mention the sweater of many stitches and numerous other silly things.
Joyce had everything so well organized, envelopes that were numbered, telling me when to open each one. It was like a treasure hunt and a great deal of fun. Thank you Joyce!
1. Join me in a little tea and chocolate.
2. Put a little knitting and chocolate in your day!
3. Happiness is a warm fire, chocolate and knitting.
4. Sad and confused.
5. I'm waiting for the snow to stop.
6. Fun is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a fire and knitting, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up and knitting and Sunday, I want to depends on the weather, but as it looks now it will be reading and knitting!