Yeaaaa, I got rid of some more stuff.
I will beat that January 1 deadline if it kills me.
20. 5 men’s ties that are very outdated.
21. A belt that went into the trash since it was broken (don’t ask me why it wasn’t thrown away earlier, I don’t have a clue)
22. A small tabletop waterfall.
23. A shawl (acrylic store bought, yuck)
24. Lots of old files that were shredded and will be used in the garden.
25. A wet suit that will never fit anyone in this house again :-)
Wahoo, I am halfway there.
I also finished the Big Ass Warp, it just needs blocking and then I will post a picture. Now I need to decide if I want to put the emobroidery on it.
Darcy has another contest going on for the tote bags in the picture. It is easy to enter just follow this link and please tell her I sent you.
Have a great day!