It has gotten very cold here in Clorado, it snowed all day yesterday and it was 17 degrees at lunch time yesterday. I had soda on the deck left over from Thanksgiving and it exploded all over the windows last night. So I guess I get to clean the deck tomorrow lolol. This is so different from what we are used to it is nice to see such a drastic winter, at least from what we had in Georgia :-).
I have to go knit, many presents to complete before Christmas.
1. Snow is gorgeous the first day but is miserable to drive in.
2. I'm looking forward to my oldest daughter coming to CO for Christmas.
3. __?___ is the best __?___ ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is That Girl.
5. I'm done with cranky and bossy people who think they ar ealways right, despite their lack of knowledge about the issue in question.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the feeling of love and togetherness that permeates the air.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking dinner and knitting, tomorrow my plans include attending a Christmas festival and lots more knitting and Sunday, I want to knit and knit (lots of presents to finish)!