Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dishcloth Posting

Here's this week's topic: Go check out one other person's blog who's answered some of the weekly topics.. find someone you have something in common with, who posted a really cool cloth pattern, or who 'calls' to you for some other reason, and post about them on your blog sharing why!

I think the person “who calls to me” is JoAnn P. as I love the way she thinks about keeping cool (sitting on the beach) though I haven’t figured out how you drink a “frozen” hot chocolate. Does it become a chocolate ice cream type think or like a frozen candy bar? And we both appreciate Cape Cod MA. That is one of my favorite places and has been since the first time I saw it 20 years ago. She also has some great pictures on her blog that are fun to see.

BTW, I have been working on the dishcloth for my swap partner. I really like the way it is turning out, it is one I got from the Cloth of the Week yahoo group. I hope she will like it. Now I get to go shopping for the goodies so I can put it in the mail on Monday AM. I will post a pix tomorrow.

2 comments:

jopal said...

Glad you stopped by my blog to visit! If you get to Cape Cod the Hot Chocolate Sparrow makes the best frozen hot chocolate! It is a hot chocolate drink blended with ice - with whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top! MMMMMM!

smariek said...

I've never tried frozen chocolate before, but I bet it's good!