This morning when I left for work it was 8 freaking degrees outside, why, I ask you, should I have to go outside when it is that cold? I should have stayed home today, because I am not getting jack done at work, but the sun is out and we are having a heat wave of 31 degrees right this minute. I went outside to inhale the sun and it felt so good, I could have cried, it was better than a massage would have been at that moment. Lolol It’s amazing how our needs and desires change when the atmosphere around us changes, last night I was cold but still wanted a massage, but today the sun filled me up and made me happy. The only thing that could have made me happier was to be sitting on a beach, (which I am missing a lot).
I have decided that I am cleaning house tonight and tomorrow morning (and taking down the christmas tree finally) and then I am going to put a chick flick in the old blue ray player and knit, whether I want to or not. I figure eventually I will start having fun after watching the rows grow, with nice even stitches, maybe it will be like a narcotic???
BTW, did I tell you that the physical therapy thing is over with for a while? The doctor said the since the Empi (tens) and massage are controlling the pain, that the therapy is over. Oh and she also said that if the tingling gets worse, to call her lolol I said how bad should it be and she kind of laughed, but so did I. Wahooo, no more getting up earlier than I have to lol.
Have a great weekend!
1. There are places I remember. . . .
2. Open the windows and blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the rain is fun and softens your hair.
4. Lion, and tigers and bears oh boy (or is it oh my?).
5. He went out tiger hunting and came back with a kitty cat.
6. Please help me keep my mind from wandering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and knitting (I am determined to get that knitting mojo back) and Sunday, I want to clean some more and do laundry!