Happy New Year (or at least Happy New Fiscal Year). Overtime is done (for a week or so) and them I get to start compiling data for management, which is very tedious. However I am so lucky to have a job that provides me enough income to feed my family, care for my pets and put a roof over our heads, that I will quit complaining. And the best part is, I am off until Monday (Note- I wrote this Tuesday evening, but was way too tired to post)
Now that I am no longer working 7 days a week, I can complete some of the many projects I have started, and maybe start a couple of new ones. Biiig problem though, I cannot find my knitting needles, not my set of Options, none of my DPs, or most of the accessories that go with them. ,While we were living in the hotel, it was all contained in a bag that my daughter had gotten me for Christmas last year. Now that we are in the house I cannot find them anywhere, which will be affecting my knitting. So tomorrow, I will be tearing all of the closets apart looking for them just the fact that I am not sure where they are is driving me nuts. Picture me chasing my tail.
1. October means apples, flying kites, hot fires, and leaves.
2. I don’t know what scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's beautiful (as long as I am not the one doing the raking.
4. My favorite horror movie is I do not like any horror movies because I saw one (the Bride of Frankenstein) as a child and have hated them ever since.
5. Family get togethers = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night the last time I lit the fireplace.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning the loft, tomorrow my plans include building a new desk/computer area and Sunday, I want to knit!