Friday, October 10, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins and Dish Rag Tag
Well, our team was not the last team to complete the relay race on Dish Rag Tag, but we certainly were not first either. Though the box did not get lost, it was misplaced for a week or so, but it magically reappeared and we proceeded to move it along. Go Cotton Conquerors! Everyone worked well together and tried to encourage whoever had the box along the way. It was a good team and I enjoyed working with the group; it was fun and I can't wait until next year's race.
I forgot to mention that I read the new Maggie Sefton book, Fleece Navidad, the other night, I enjoyed it as much as her other books. She will be in town next Saturday to sign the book. I can't wait to met her.
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Mama Mia, I laughed, I cried, and I sang.
2. Grace’s Skillet Supper is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for a nap.
4. A marguerita on the rocks is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word freakin again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a bridge, and on the other was a deep gully.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep and knitting (in no particular order), tomorrow my plans include finishing the desk we built in the loft and knit and Sunday, I want to read and knit!