. . . or is it? I have been tagged by Toni in Idaho, so I am sharing the wealth with the blogging world
Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I never realized it until I sat down to type this up, but I was in the process of moving 10 years ago, just like I am now. I worked for the same government agency and had been transferred to Mammoth Cave, Kentucky for a year and I was moving back to Georgia to my family’s deep regret and mine. We loved it there, but work sometimes has to come first.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
*Calling utility companies and turning off all services as of June 7.
*Laundry, it all has to be done and put away by Monday am when the packers come.
*Checking all of the animal carriers to make sure we have enough of them and that they all fit (some of the cats have grown, a lot!)
*Call the relocation company regarding appraisers.
*Attend a conference call for work that is mandatory and very important if I want to keep my job.
BONUS- As an extra it would be very nice to get some knitting time in, though who knows if that will happen
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Hershey Chocolate bars, I love milk chocolate (even though it is not the high class chocolate we are supposed to want. ) Then there are White Cheddar cheese its, oranges, strawberries, corn chips with salsa, gherkins, and olives of any kind
4. Places I’ve lived:
Hiawatha, Utah—a coal mining town that no longer exists
Locust Grove, Georgia
Soon to be- Lakewood, Colorado
Before I moved to Stockbridge, GA, I have moved so many times that we often lived places for just a few months at a time. In the 30 years I have been married I have moved 21 times.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel to everywhere several times (must be for fun, not work)
2. Buy a huge house that has several rooms for crafts, (sewing, knitting, etc) that includes a place for stashes and books. I want a ton of built in bookcases too. It also has to have a pool (one for people and one for dogs) and room for all of the family who wants to stay with me (though maybe guest houses may work better, hmmm?)
3. Invest in a wind generator to power my house and hopefully sell some power back to the power company (just for the fun of it).
4. Pay off my daughters’ and my student loans.
5. Find a way to help people who are starving, starting in the US and then branching out, children should not be going to bed hungry.
Now it is my turn to tag 6 people to play (or not--Blogland is pretty lax on such things):