Four jobs I've had:
1. Contracting Officer for the federal government.
2. Sales associate in a women’s clothing store.
3. Fast food cashier (believe it or not, this was the most fun!)
4. Grocery clerk.
Four Movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. When Harry met Sally
2. Hard Days Night (Beatles)
4. All Harry Potter movies
Four places where I’ve lived:
1. Stockbridge, GA
2. Hanscom AFB, MA
3. Mojave, CA
4. Bell, CA
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Top Chef
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Law and Order SVU
4. That’s about all. . .
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Grand Cayman Island
4. Costa Rica
Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate (with nuts, without nuts, milk and dark and everything in between)
2. Cheese tortellini, pasta
3. Trout Almandine
4. Mexican food of any kind, spicy and hot
Four sites I (try to) visit (almost) daily (or weekly):
1. Yahoo (email)
2. Gmail (email)
3. CNN, I refuse to watch TV news
4. TMZ, to get my daily dose of gossip
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a sunny beach, any beach, with a cool drink, a good book and a knitting project.
2. On a cloudy beach, with a good book and a knitting project.
3. On a boat (either cruise ship or on a private small boat) enjoying the sun and water with a cool drink, a good book and a knitting project.
4. Sight seeing in Ireland, along with a good book and a knitting project.
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Buying a new house (though I am not sure if this is something to look forward to).
2. Moving to Denver (again, I am not sure if this is something to look forward to).
3. A vacation somewhere warm and sunny in December.
4. Learning how to ski.
Four people I'm (not) tagging:
If you want to play, please leave a comment with your blog url so I can visit and see your post. :-)