Thursday, May 29, 2008

Keepin' Cool in Summer Dischloth Exchange Questionnaire

1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long?
I have been a knitter for about 5 years

2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook?
I like wooden needles, however my Options needles from knitpicks seem to work faster.

3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand?
My favorite yarns are natural fibers of any kind. I seriously dislike acrylic.

4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't?
I would like to try an organic cotton, but I haven’t yet.

5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts?
I use the dishcloths I make, though I give a lot of them away as gifts with a lucios soap.

6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike?
I love bright colors, dislike dark and dreary colors.

7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?
I am in the process of moving, so I am not sure what the colors in the new house will be, I am thinking yellow, or something neutral.

8. What are your favorite scents around the house?
Vanilla, cinnamon, musk and lavender.

9. What is your very favorite thing about summer?
The days are longer, sitting in my swing reading or knitting and watching the world go by.

10. What is your least favorite thing about summer?
Heat and humidity, I have been living in Georgia, so I know humidity.

11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower?
Both

12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath?
Vanilla or light English garden.

13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern?
I know it is silly, but I love Grandma’s Favorite, it is quick but pretty.

14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty?
In the summertime I love lemonade and chocolate (year round) and I always like pretzels. I just like treats of any kind.

15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather?
I hate hot weather, I think it should be spring or fall most of the year. I sit in my air conditioned house to stay cool, though I love to swim and play in the pool too.

16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting?
I like to read, play games, chat with friends, and to travel.

17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!)
Books

18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID!
lazyknitter

19. Do you have any allergies?
Penecillin, please do not send me anything growing its own. :-)

20. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 dogs and three cats, who are my special babies.

No comments: