I have been listening to the Sookie Stackhouse novels while working and knitting lately, (I must be the only person in the world who hasn’t read them already.) They are not great literary works, but I am finding them entertaining, I do wonder how anyone ever decide to make a series of them??? I haven’t seen them as I am too cheap to pay for HBO, but I am now curious to see if they are as entertaining as the books are. I wonder if the library has them, hmm.
1. Laughter is the best medicine.
2. Please use the are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is getting through the day alive and intact.
4. Babies put a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world am I going to move when I retire?
6. Another bill, just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a book on tape, and knitting, tomorrow my plans include working and bathing the dogs and Sunday, I want to sleep in!