Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fillins and Sookie

I have been listening to the Sookie Stackhouse novels while working and knitting lately, (I must be the only person in the world who hasn’t read them already.) They are not great literary works, but I am finding them entertaining, I do wonder how anyone ever decide to make a series of them??? I haven’t seen them as I am too cheap to pay for HBO, but I am now curious to see if they are as entertaining as the books are. I wonder if the library has them, hmm.

Friday Fillins
1. Laughter is the best medicine.

2. Please use the are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is getting through the day alive and intact.

4. Babies put a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world am I going to move when I retire?

6. Another bill, just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a book on tape, and knitting, tomorrow my plans include working and bathing the dogs and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

2 comments:

rita said...

Read the first 8 books and loved 'em. Others who've read farther said they get tiresome. I haven't had the energy! My niece and her friends--including her cop brother--love the show. I haven't watched it; also too cheap to get HBO. We don't have any cable/satellite tv now, just gettin' by.

My niece loaned me the first season on DVD. I had it for a year and never watched it.....

Toni said...

I haven't read them either, so maybe it's all that knitting time that's to blame. BUT, I think I'll add them to my Goodreads list now.

So many books....:)