Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am Back!

I am knitting and reading again, I think that means the sadness and ???? is gone. It is great to feel good for a change and to be able to pick up a book and read it from cover to cover. And it is way great to be able to pick up a project and work on it. I decided that if I start blogging again, I may decide that I do not need to play Farmville (which is a huge mind suck) anymore. What do you think??

My oldest daughter did get married in February, and it was small but very nice. She is happy and enjoying married life from all appearances. We all agree that if and when #2 gets married it will definitely be a destination wedding; that was hard to pull together in such a short time frame (30 days). Daughter #2 graduated from her one year MBA program and has already found a job, which she starts in September.

I know a lady going through chemo and I made her a chemo cap, the first thing I have completed since September. I hope she doesn't need the cap, but she has it if she does. It wasn’t perfect but it felt great to do it and have it complete, completeness is a good thing in my life.

Though I seriously doubt I have any readers left, at least I can still come here and blab. Yea to the world!

8 comments:

Gayle said...

Woohoo! Welcome back. Nice that you can pick up a book and work on a project. Congrats on surviving weddings, graduation and the day to day grind of work. Hopefully the break gives you a renewed perspective on life and all things creative.

Laura said...

I'm still here, I am often a lurker but it is nice to see you back :)

Heide said...

welcome back!

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

Welcome back. Glad the wedding went well!

Grace said...

welcome back, and blogging has not kept me away from Farmville or knitting at all. Glad to hear you are enjoying your hobbies again and can't wait to hear more from you!!

sheep#100 said...

Welcome back!

Renna said...

Welcome back! :-)

rita said...

*waves* Hi, Georgi!