Friday, September 26, 2008
1. The smell of the autumn air, vacation, and picking apples are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I like to be contrary just for the fun of it.
3. Because being human, it is inevitable that we will change our minds and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I eat chocolate and clean.
5. Knitting in the living room or at work is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for staying in bed and knitting and or reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to read but will be working (argggh I hate the end of the fiscal year)!