Friday, December 11, 2009

The Villain and the Victim; Friday Fillins

When we got Tiny from DD1, we also purchased a water bistro (aka- the Villain) for the animals, the cats are good with it and so is Tiny, but Lola (aka, the Victim), not so much. As the water drops through into the bowl, the air bubbles sometimes make a noise that scares the crap out of Lola, so she runs away. The other night, she was thirsty and sat and barked at the waterer, I felt so sorry for her I had to get up and get her a small bowl of water. I am now not sure how we are going to adapt her to using it as whenever she is thirsty she just sits and barks at it and will not drink from it. I guess it is a good thing I have a normal water bowl in my bedroom or poor Lola would be very dry.

The Villian according to Lola-->





I would be knitting tonight, but both dogs feel the need to sit on my lap.

Have a great weekend!

ffi
1. Good times: good friends, good food, good wine.
2. Welcome to my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening?
4. _____________ little.
5. Once more, with feeling!
6. Will 2012 be the end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, shopping and baking; and Sunday, I want to do it all again, with maybe some knitting thrown in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my dog:)

She's the greatest...


-DD2