The problem is, I hate to blog, I hate putting my thoughts down for the world to read and then I would rather knit for than write anyway so I should really change the name of this blog, huh. My goal for 08 is to blog at least once a week, I am going to try and keep at it. I love reading other peoples blogs, I just can't get it to work for me, which sucks :-)
I have joined the Defeat the Doldrums Dishcloth Exchange which looks like fun, this is my questionnaire-
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Knit
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Addi Turbos
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? Peaches and Cream is my favorite, but I have been thinking about trying the cotton ease that Lion Brand has.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
Kitchen- Yellow and white
Bathroom- beige, white, tan
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I prefer bright colors for yarn, I dislike dark colors, especially for dish cloths.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I like winter, bundling up by the fireplace and knitting is great way to spend the day.
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?Get moving, walking, going to the gym or going swimming.
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate :-)
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Tea and cocoa
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
My very favorite place in the world at this time is Coki Point beach on St Thomas, VI. It is the most perfect beach in the world and if I could go there and lay on the beach and read, snorkel, and drink I would be happy forever. But to be truthful, almost any beach would do as long as it is clean and there is a bar on it (with waiters that deliver the drinks).
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? I am allergic to penicillin, so pleae do not grow mold and send it to me :-)