Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am so excited, my swap partner’s yarn came today and it is beautiful, Carrie did a beautiful job on it. I wish I could keep it, but that is not happening, I am only waiting on the book that I ordered for her and my kit will be ready to go. I wonder how much it costs to send a package to Wales. . .

I do not think I will join the next swap; it takes too much time from knitting and other stuff, though it has been a great deal of fun. I wonder how Jenean has time to do this, because she spend a lot of time setting the swap up and putting the Quidditch stuff out for the participants.

I am very tired tonight, my poor kitty, Onyx, kept me awake last night with her crying, she was just spayed and declawed and I have never had a cat cry so much after having this done before. I now feel so bad, that I am carrying her everywhere she wants to go, what a sap I am.

No comments: