Sunday, July 1, 2007

I am so bad, I have a hard time keeping up with a blog, and I wasn’t sure, when I started if I would be able to, but I am trying. I have ordered my swap partner’s yarn, needles, stitch holders and a few other goodies. I am not quite sure what all to put I the kit, but I am making her a Booga bag, which is almost done. I took the bag with me last night when I went to the FOX Theater to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and knitted while waiting for the show to start. I am using the blue and gray colors since those are the only ones I could find near enough to Ravenclaw colors. I hate not have a LYS near me, and I refuse to drive 50 miles in heavy traffic for anything. It is a good thing I like the internet shopping because I would have no clothes if I didn’t, which is a scary thought.

Quidditch starts this week, I have never taken part in this before, and this is my first HSKS swap, so I am anxious to see how it works. Gryffindor is in the lead right now, but that can change quickly.

I have frogged a pair of socks that I am making for my daughter a couple of times now and I am getting very irritated with ??? myself and the pattern. I have been using Knitpicks Dancing on them and they have a climbing rose pattern up both sides and it is a beautiful pattern, but I tend to get lost (or sidetracked) when I am doing it. I may just put them away for a while and start them again when I have more patience (if that ever happens).

No comments: