Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the Winner is. . .

And the winner of the Knit Kit is (drum roll please). . .




























Vicki of Vicki’s Knitted Things. She will receive the Knit Kit, a skein Schachenmayr Nomotta Regia Color 4 Ply that I found at Elann, and a key chain. BTW, the Knit Kit looks much better in person than it does in the picture, now I see why everyone wants one, lolol. Vicki- please contact me at georgi dot wellington at gmail dot com with your mailing information.

And Second prize goes to Trek, she will receive the Schachenmayr Nomotta Regia Color 4 Ply and a mini sock blocker key ring (which I cannot get a picture to come into blogger for some reason).

Thanks to everyone who played, it is fun to get comments and opinions (even to old posts) from everyone. BUT. . .

you do not have to quit commenting because the contest is over :-)

5 comments:

Turtle said...

congrats ladies who won!!!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

How fun yeah for the winners!!!!
I actually bought one then won one in a contest so I have 2.I think your very generous and made the winners of the contests Day:)Hugs Darcy

Grace said...

congratulations to the winners!

sheep#100 said...

Congrats, Vicki!

What did I do right? But, G? Send Vicki my skein or pick someone else, okay? My chest and the pups will not get along.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

thank you!!! cant wait to try the knit kit and sock yarn I always love sock yarn!!!!!!:-)